D澳门正规前十赌城网A Notification Agent
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("D澳门正规前十赌城网A"), Pub. L. 105-304, Mississippi College has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on web pages or computer servers in the 0539hd.com domain. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on a Mississippi College site, please notify our designated agent for such copyright notices:
Dr. Glenn Wiggins
Professor of Computer Science
Clinton, MS 39058
Contents of Notice
The D澳门正规前十赌城网A requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement be in writing. For Mississippi College to act on your notice, you must be authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed. When informing
- Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a representative list of such works on that site.
- Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit Mississippi College to locate that material.
- Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- Certify or include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
- Certify that the information that you have provided Mississippi College is accurate. You should attest under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed.
- Include your physical or electronic signature.
The University may not be able to act on your complaint promptly or at all if you do not provide this information.
US Copyright Law and Mississippi College Policy
Copyright 1994 – 2009 Mississippi College, 200 South Capitol Street, Clinton, Mississippi, 39058 U.S.A.
The Mississippi College website (ygix8.0539hd.com) is an official publication of the University. Unless otherwise indicated, all text, images, logos, and photographs appearing on the homepage or subsequent official pages linked to it are copyrighted and should not be reproduced without written permission from the Office of Marketing and Communication.
The document to which this notice is attached is protected by copyright owned in whole or in principal part by Mississippi College. You may download the document for reference and research purposes only.
Distribution and/or alteration by not-for-profit research or educational institutions for their local use is permitted as long as this notice is kept intact and attached to the document. Any other distribution of copies of the document or any altered version thereof is expressly prohibited without prior written consent of the University.
For permission requests, licensing proposals, questions, or further information, please contact the Office of the Marketing and Communication at 601.925.3239.
Approved by Mississippi College President’s Council, May 2000.
All web pages within the Mississippi College website (ygix8.0539hd.com) contain the best information available at the time of publication. Statements contained herein are not contractual obligations, and verbal or other representations that are inconsistent with or not contained within these pages are not binding. Mississippi College reserves the right to change without specific notice offerings, policies, fees, and other matters.
Personal Web pages
The Mississippi College website (ygix8.0539hd.com) comprises of homepages and websites of departments, offices, faculty, staff, students, and other affiliates of the University. The views and opinions expressed by individual faculty, staff, students, and affiliates on personal web pages found within the Mississippi College web (ygix8.0539hd.com) are strictly those of the page authors. The content of these personal pages has not been reviewed or approved by Mississippi College.
The Mississippi College website (ygix8.0539hd.com) may contain links to, or be accessed through, links on World Wide Web sites of other institutions, individuals, or groups. Mississippi College is not responsible for the content, availability, operation, or performance of any other site to which this website may be linked or from which this website may be accessed.